Drill Tap Bits
Drill Tap Bits
It’s perfect for drilling through low hardness materials such as Aluminum Plates, Wood, Iron Sheet, and more!
- Exquisite workmanship: Durable taps are made of high-speed steel, which can ensure sharp, fast execution and retain strength and efficiency. The surface is treated with a titanium alloy, which greatly improves the cuttingperformance of the drill, is more wear-resistant, and prolongs the service life.
- Ergonomic design: The product portfolio includes SAE and metric sizes, so it has high versatility. Each tap drill is engraved with a label, which is convenient for you to choose the size that suits you. The convenient ¼-inch (6.35mm) hex shank has a tapered end to prevent excessive knocks. Back taper exceeds the tap to prevent over-drilling and damage to the thread.
- High-efficiency: They are taps with drilling function, three-in-one operation, which can drill, tap, deburr and counter holes on copper, brass, aluminum, metal sheet, and plastic at the same time.
- Various sizes: Can be used to tap various threads. 6 metric-M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, M6 x 1.0, M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5.
- After-sales service: If you encounter any problems or are not satisfied with the products while using our products, please feel free to contact us. Our service team will contact you to solve your problem in time.
- Suitable for soft metal, aluminum, and iron
- High-speed steel(HSS ) material
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35mm) hex shank
- M3x0.5: Total length: 54mm, drill diameter: 2.5mm
- M4x0.7: Total length: 54mm, drill diameter: 3.3mm
- M5x0.8: Total length: 55mm, drill diameter: 4.2mm
- M6x1: Total length: 56mm, drill diameter: 5.0mm
- M8x1.25: Total length: 57mm, drill diameter: 6.8mm
- M10x1.5: Total length: 58mm, drill diameter:8.5mm
- Square handle: 6.35mm
- 1 * 6 PIECE METRIC THREAD TAP DRILL BITS SET